When I was 5-6 years before the new Sony DSLR cameras do not like myself because
1. Sony memory stick, which made sales, but do not let them do the sandisk can be produced. And most importantly, it is expensive.
2. Sony is going to be a merger of Minolta 's own. This is a brand of camera. I grew up with it, I shoot with a Minolta SLR camera, the first time, it follows that no longer have a minolta sony. These are just two reasons why I do not like the Sony lot.
Moreover, in the sense that I was looking at a sony camera sold it. A lot of advertising.
I bought it because it does not recognize the brand, Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus and the Sony customer is not a real photographer, may be because the TV at home is the brand Sony and buy the same brand that is familiar with the TV.
I think that a TV and radio company. The camera film was popular I never heard of camera sony. when have followed the popular digital cameras and how it will be a great camera.
I did see the first Sony camera is a camera borrowed from someone else 's piece but I would accept it. Because it uses memory stick and this camera. The price is expensive than other brands. I never thought to buy.
It was over several years. The mirrorless camera type releases. There are two brands compare the micro 4 / 3 or NEX.
I studied micro 4 / 3 and all that. I want some of the other competing brands.I buy the NEX-3 to try. Property sales people were saying. If I do not like. Not refundable.
When I try to admit that Sony NEX is a good quality camera that is easy to Swivel. After you have ever used. Of hate at first. It became accepted.
Sony camera is not bad. The other brands do sell cameras, sony cameras, so I made some sales.
Sony camera, it's not bad that I thought at first it. There is a sense of Minolta.
From feeling "ok", it becomes "I like it" and "I like it" became "I Love it".
What made "I love it".
Sony listening to our customers. Japanese executives are surfing term "OKAKU SAMA WA KAMI SAMA DESU" = The customer is God.
After using the NEX-3 first. I do feel that it lacks many things, so e-mail to request a Sony about that. The NEX camera must do it, why OLYMPUS brand can doing, why you not doing, the keypad is difficult to use, will be set up. I have to press several steps.
Sony went through some of the Firmware to improve it. I have been listening to our customers. Not be quiet.
The blame for the memory stick, after the camera was able to put the whole sony SD CARD and MS.
The setting is difficult. It is updated in the Firmware 03. You can customize the buttons that we use frequently. Onto the screen.
I used to say that I have a brand toy mode olympus, the sony's update to the Firmware 04.
Who has the lowest mirrorless camera system difficult to control. But Sony will add a third button is the button would make it about anything, ISO, WB, Light or Focal point for the most frequently used. The easy way.
In addition to improving the properties. The most desired by the customer. The quality of the image file of sony was rated very good.
The iso can be adjusted up. Do not be afraid of this picture. And sensitivity. Even though it is set to maximum. The picture quality is as good as the original.
At first I used it, thus changing the NEX-C3 is this because I believe that a good many NEX it. I think it will take a long time. And thought that it was the same as the NEX-3 and NEX-5.
5N release on file for them. I think it's a good quality top of the same camera. The camera is also better some older versions of FF.
The NEX-5 is different and the price difference. I almost never the same. It's like a different engine, but inside it.
A new generation of high performance sensors was taken as 10 frames per second with other features. Increased moderately.
With the kit 18-55 lens and then someone told me that the image has to come from a different lens. But the fact is that the camera.
The lens with manual focus. I've been mirrorless DSLR upto 8 model and 10-12 models, which of course is that mirrorless focus than DSLR. Of those mirrorless I have EPL1, EP2, EPL2, EP1, NEX3, NEX5, NEX-C3 and NEX-5N.
If you compare the system 's touch screen was 5N used with manual focus lens.of all.
This is the most convenient. Will focus on the screen and then press the shutter button is pressed, then shoot it.
The EP3 need to zoom zoom before shooting. You can see VDO for using the touch screen and manual focus lens. Initially it was used peaking coarse focus and with the touch screen to focus on a desired point.
The shutter sound of the NEX-3 NEX-5 that people complain that it's too loud Now that the NEX-5N and it gently down.
The touch screen in the beginning, I did not like it. "This is not the iphone is a camera that I could scratch the screen easily." I did try it. I can not live without it. It helps to rotate the focus is very easy to do.
This figure compared with the size EPL2.
This is small compared with EP1.
I like the touch screen and the quality of the file that it 's not 5N.
The top of camera in the picture is not nothing.
The first is a review of the lens kit 16mm and 18-55 and is followed by ultrawide converter VCL-ECU1. All the MF Lens, later it will be in the review.
Pancake 16 I love this lens, even if it is clear that the picture is not that much. But it's small. And it is very cheap. Price is $ 100 - $ 120 for a lens at the Pancake Superwide.
If the other brands such as panasonic nikon canon 24mm f2.8 lens, the equivalent to the one that cost more than $ 300 for sure.
View photos from the Pancake 16mm before I carry over.
At f2.8, but is not sharp enough at f3.2, 3.5, 4 to clear it up.
Focus close enough. Enough to blur the image behind it.
ฺฺBut the camera metering system is too sensitive. If it 's black and white , perhaps it would be wrong. The light from contiguous dark or too bright because I was black and white.
After testing the Pancake lens. This is the kit lens on my camera. Compared to that in NEX5.
It can provide clarity throughout the range of f. The image quality is good. Vibration system, it works great. But it will catch on, I tend to carry more than 16mm.
The following is a device that has a purpose that the people reporting the NEX should be all because it is not expensive.
VCL-ECU1 ultra wide for converter lens with a 16mm lens to 12mm. The equivalent width 18mm lens on Full Frame cameras cost about $ 120 only.
Compared with the sigma lens wide real cost more than $ 350 or Canon brands cost more than $ 600 and a Nikon brand for more than $ 700 device, called for more. Anyone interested can find on my store this link. Thanks.
When I put a 16mm lens with a sharp decline. The plant is designed to be used together. The spoon and fork. The shooting was very close.
It is a wide lens, but it can take anything with a lot of the other. It's very small.
Kaipok color landscape mode on the camera is close to the Nikon, but Nikon does not put a step ring 49> 52 then put the filter protect the number 52.
Screen can be folded. It's another good one. It is used instead of stand by. It is a coincidence that I found out.
The following is the MF here.
The Sony NEX Mirrorless system or camera will not do it because it is a lens -type goodies. Just like a camera. The lens has a brand.
And in focus. Of previously used f1.2 lens DSLR if we take 10 Figure 2 is obviously not my focus to 8.
I used mirrorless we take the focus off 10 Figure 8 is obviously due to shaky hands. Or move on. I hope it has a light sensor DSLR that is that we honestly have no glass, no camera 's focus screen prism to the light curves.
And more importantly, it's not very expensive, professional lenses, the AF that it would cost more than $ 1,500 a manual, but if the price is only about $ 350.
Take the first FD 85mm f1.2 L.
NEX is superior to m4/3 at DOF X1.5 is thinner than the M4/3.
And ISO100 is so great to have a not higher speed shutter up to 1/4000.
It is a popular and good manual lens is Helios44 58mm f2. On each $ 20 - $ 30 now cost $ 40 each then.
Helios44 58mm f2
Jupiter 3 50mm f1.5 Quote of the Soviet Rangefinder camera.
Much less clear. Come in the form of light, but it's too small and that the picture is brighter.
Later, I was behind a TV camera lens. I know that those using it. Cosmicar 75mm f1.9. Cosmicar brand is Pentax brand at present.
Bokeh is the circulation around until I like.
NEX-5N is a camera at iso 3200 and then taken to a room, no noise.
It is SAMYANG 500mm f6.3 since I never took any photos at all. It 's a seamless Mon
SAMYANG 500mm f6.3
The camera lens cosmicar 50mm f1.3.
Mount the majority of the c-mount.
Cosmicar 50mm f1.3
A set of built-in flash, lens cover with a CCTV camera. The light is not too hard.
Flash points cover a simple film camera box.
CCTV.
CCTV again.
Summary
Many advantages.
1. The camera has a very high potential. The generation sensors with D7000 D5100 and the result multiplied by x1.5 DOF fully with a manual lens for portrait photography or shooting than its competitors dof micro 4 / 3 or nikon 1.
2. Very high quality images taken at iso 3200 with no noise.
3. Speed control, little bit shutter lag, speed shutter 10 fps.
4. Small and very light.
5. Long life battery than the NEX 3, 5 very much and when I using to the AF and MF Flash shooting 700-1000 pictures.
6. Touch screen is easy to use.
7. Folding screens can be used in place of a tripod.
8. The details of the high light burn bright common in 3 - 5 - C3 is found to be very good.
The disadvantages.
1. There is no vibration in the camera system.
2. No hot shoe, I can't use wireless and trigger.
3. Plated on the previous versions, this version is much simpler then.
4. The sound produced before mid- September 2011 will now take the VDO.
5. Metering system is too sensitive.
6. System through a touch screen phone, perhaps inadvertently. The focus changed inadvertently.
7. Lens in the sony is few model.
If you are interested, you can buy them at this link. Thanks.
Original in thai language : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/camera/topic/O11361269/O11361269.html
Translated and compiled by : Devilzer
No comments:
Post a Comment